Are you a busy GM? Does session prep take too long? Do you never have time to work on the cool little details that can bring your session to life? Well fear not! That’s where the 20 Things line comes in. Compiled from the free 20 Things posts available at Raging Swan’s website, this short, focused compilation gives you, the time-crunched GM, the tools to effortlessly add verisimilitude and detail to your adventure. Use the material herein either before or during play and bask in your players’ adulation. This instalment provides nine tables designed to help you flesh out and bring to life a goblin lair.
20 Things #17: Goblin Lair comprises the following 20 Things articles:
- 10 Goblins with Personality
- 10 Things to Find in a Goblin Chieftain’s Quarters
- 10 Things to Find in a Goblin Common Room
- 10 Things to Find in a Goblin Guard Room
- 10 Things to Find Outside a Goblin Lair
- 20 Things to Find in a Goblin’s Pouch
Released 7 August 2017; Pages 10
PDF ($2.45) DriveThruRPG, RPGNow or sign up to Raging Swan’s Patreon campaign before 6 August and get it for free!
Get More Cool (Free) 20 Things
Effortlessly add detail and versimilitude to your game!