Are you a busy GM? Does session prep take too long? Do you never have time to work on the cool little details that can bring your session to life? Well, fear not! That’s where the 20 Things line comes in. Compiled from the free 20 Things posts available at Raging Swan’s website, this short, focused compilation gives you, the time-crunched GM, the tools to effortlessly add verisimilitude and detail to your adventure. Use the material herein either before or during play and bask in your players’ adulation. This instalment provides seven tables designed to help you flesh out and bring to life the wilderness camps in your campaign.
20 Things #21: Wilderness Camping comprises the following 20 Things articles:
- 8 Travellers to Share the Campfire
- 10 Notable Campsite Characteristics
- 10 Signs Someone Has Camped Here Before
- 10 Things Lurking in the Shadows
- 20 Night-time Campsite Events
- 20 Things to Find at an Abandoned Campsite
Released 4 December 2017; Pages 10
PDF ($2.45) DriveThruRPG, RPGNow or sign up to Raging Swan’s Patreon campaign before 5 November and get it for free!
Subscribe & Save