Campaign Backdrops give you, the busy GM, all the tools you need to run a campaign set in a particular wilderness environment. Each instalment brings together—for the first time in one place—previously released material into one handy, GM friendly package. Featuring wilderness dressing, detailed random encounters, fully fleshed out villages and even a place of power all ready for immediate use in your campaign. Campaign Backdrops are the perfect accompaniment to your wilderness campaign.
Check out the book’s content pages to see exactly what’s included.
Campaign Backdrops: Caves & Caverns is a compilation product. This GM’s Essential features material previously released in the following books:
- 20 Things #23: Fallen Dwarven Hold
- 20 Things #5: Subterranean Mine
- 20 Things #11: Dark Caverns
- Ancient Empire of the Troglodytes
- Places of Power: The Midnight Market
- Subterranean Enclave: Deephearth
- Subterranean Enclave: Dilath’s Hold
- Subterranean Enclave: Fanghome
- Subterranean Enclave: Mith’Varal
- Subterranean Enclave: Severed Umbra
- Caves & Caverns
Sign up for Raging Swan’s Patreon campaign by 21 June and get Campaign Backdrop: Caves & Caverns for only $5!
- Campaign Backdrops: Forests & Woodlands
- Campaign Backdrops: Hills & Mountains
- Campaign Backdrops: Swamps & Marshes
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by John Bennett, Creighton Broadhurst, Ron Calbick, Kalyna Conrad, Jeff Gomez, Eric Hindley, Brian Wiborg Mønster, David Posener, Alex Riggs and Mike Welham
Released 25 June 2018; Pages 162
PDF ($13.99) d20pfsrd, DriveThruRPG, Paizo, RPGNow, Warehouse 23 or sign up to Raging Swan’s Patreon campaign before 21 June and get it for $5!
Soft Cover ($17.99) DriveThruRPG, RPGNow
Soft Cover/PDF Bundle ($19.99) DriveThruRPG, RPGNow
Subscribe & Save