Campaign Backdrops give you, the busy GM, all the tools you need to run a campaign set in a particular wilderness environment. Each instalment brings together—for the first time in one place—previously released material into one handy, GM friendly package. Featuring wilderness dressing, detailed random encounters, fully fleshed out villages and even a place of power all ready for immediate use in your campaign. Campaign Backdrops are the perfect accompaniment to your wilderness campaign.
Check out the book’s content pages to see exactly what’s included.
Campaign Backdrops: Seas & Oceans is a compilation product. This GM’s Essential features material previously released in the following books:
- Places of Power: Visionary’s Perch
- So What’s the Pirate Ship Like?
- Urban Dressing: The Docks
- Urban Dressing: Pirate Town
- Villainous Pirates
- Wilderness Dressing: Ocean Voyage
- Village Backdrop: Echo Harbour
- Village Backdrop: Kennutcat
- Village Backdrop: Refuge
- Village Backdrop: Skaalhaft
- As well as numerous 20 Things articles!
Get the PDF!
- Campaign Backdrops: Forests & Woodlands
- Campaign Backdrops: Hills & Mountains
- Campaign Backdrops: Swamps & Marshes
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by John Bennett, Creighton Broadhurst, Andy Glenn, Jeff Gomez, Brian Gregory, Brian Liberge, Greg Marks, Jacob W. Michaels, David Posener, Amber Underwood and Josh Vogt
Released 29 January 2018; Pages 132