Campaign Backdrops give you, the busy GM, all the tools you need to run a campaign set in a particular wilderness environment. Each instalment brings together—for the first time in one place—previously released material into one handy, GM friendly package. Featuring wilderness dressing, detailed random encounters, fully fleshed out villages and even a place of power all ready for immediate use in your campaign. Campaign Backdrops are the perfect accompaniment to your wilderness campaign.
Check out the book’s content pages to see exactly what’s included.
Campaign Backdrops: Sun & Sand is a compilation product. This GM’s Essential features material previously released in the following books:
- 20 Things #24: Sunscorched Desert
- Wilderness Dressing: Desert
- Places of Power: Dreamden
- Village Backdrop: Farrav’n
- Village Backdrop: Hulw’ma
- Village Backdrop: Rifthammer
Sign up for Raging Swan’s Patreon campaign by 24 May and get Campaign Backdrop: Sun & Sand for only $5!
Get the PDF
- Campaign Backdrops: Forests & Woodlands
- Campaign Backdrops: Hills & Mountains
- Campaign Backdrops: Swamps & Marshes
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by Creighton Broadhurst, Robert Brookes, Fabian Fehrs, Jeff Gomez, Mark Hoover, Kiel Howell, Greg Marks, Jacob W. Michaels, Brian Mønster, Nick Wasko, Christopher Wasko, Mike Welham and Daron Woodson
Released 28 May 2018; Pages 66