Village Backdrops are short, richly detailed supplements that each present a single village ready to insert into almost any home campaign. Perfect for use as a waystop on the road to adventure, as an adventure site themselves or as a PC’s home, Village Backdrop present the details so the busy GM can focus on crafting exciting, compelling adventures.
This GM’s Miscellany collects together the third twelve Village Backdrops, along with bonus, never seen before material, together in one place.
GM’s Miscellany: Village Backdrops III is the work of many talented designers and features the following villages:
- Aldwater (by Jacob Trier)
- Arrowhill (by Mike Kimmel)
- Aubade (by Jacob W. Michaels)
- Coldwater (by Creighton Broadhurst)
- Denhearth (by Jacob W. Michaels)
- Edgewood (by Mike Welham)
- Fulhurst Moors (by Jacob Trier)
- Hopespyre (by Jacob W. Michaels)
- Idyll (by Mike Welham)
- Kennutcat (by John Bennett)
- Red Talon (by Richard Green)
- Sea Bitch (by Richard Green)
- Starspun Hollow (by Nicholas Wasko)
- St. Fiacre (by Alexander Augunas)
- Wellswood (by Creighton Broadhurst)
Praise for GM’s Miscellany: Village Backdrops III
“…take a look at the authors: John Bennett, Creighton Broadhurst, Richard Green, Mike Kimmel, Jacob W. Michaels, Jacob Trier, Mike Welham. Notice something? Yes, this is a veritable who is who of some of the most talented mood-crafters among the authors currently active in the 3pp-circuit…”
–Endzeitgeist (five stars + seal of approval + top 10 contender)
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by John Bennett, Creighton Broadhurst, Richard Green, Mike Kimmel, Jacob W. Michaels, Jacob Trier, Nicholas Wasko and Mike Welham
Released 29 October 2015; Pages 98
GM’s Miscellany: Village Backdrop III is part of the Free PDF promotion. Buy it in print and get free PDFs!