Tired of your campaign lacking in verisimilitude and the cool little details that bring the world alive in your players’ minds? Do you want to make your dungeons feel more realistic, your treasure more compelling or your overland travel more interesting?
Then GM’s Miscellany: 20 Things Volume III is for you! Packed full of tables designed to take the hassle out of running your game, GM’s Miscellany: 20 Things III takes care of the little things so you can focus on the big things.
GM’s Miscellany: 20 Things III comprise all the materials included in:
- 20 Things #10: Creepy Graveyard
- 20 Things #11: Dark Caverns
- 20 Things #12: Slavers’ Compound
- 20 Things #13: Noisome Sewer
- 20 Things #14: Hill Giant Steading
- 20 Things #15: War-Ravaged Land
- 20 Things #16: Necromancer’s Lair
- 20 Things #17: Goblin Lair
- 20 Things #18: Troublesome Treasures
- 20 Things #19: Kobold Warren
- 20 Things #20: Fort on the Borderlands
- 20 Things #21: Wilderness Camping
- 20 Things #22: Ocean Voyage
- 20 Things #23: Fallen Dwarven Hold
- 20 Things #24: Sun-scorched Desert
Get GM’s Miscellany: 20 Things III for only $5 by signing up to our Patreon campaign before 22 March
Get the PDF!
If you’ve any suggestions or requests for the subject of a “20 Things” article please leave them below. If you want to check out the contents of the book, check out our Free Resources page which includes links to all our “20 Things” articles.
Released 26 March 2018; Pages 106
Don't Miss Our Free GM Resources
Effortlessly add detail and versimilitude to your game!