Tired of your campaign lacking in verisimilitude and the cool little details that bring the world alive in your players’ minds? Do you want to make your dungeons feel more realistic, your treasure more compelling or your overland travel more interesting?
Then GM’s Miscellany: 20 Things Volume IV is for you! Packed full of tables designed to take the hassle out of running your game, GM’s Miscellany: 20 Things IV takes care of the little things so you can focus on the big things.
GM’s Miscellany: 20 Things IV comprise all the materials included in:
- 20 Things #27: Ruined Castle
- 20 Things #28: Travellers’ Inn
- 20 Things #29: Lich’s Lair
- 20 Things #30: Orc Village
- 20 Things #31: Blue Dragon’s Lair
- 20 Things #32: White Dragon’s Lair
- 20 Things #33: Red Dragon’s Lair
- 20 Things #34: Farming Village
- 20 Things #35: Bandits & Brigands
- 20 Things #36: Fairs & Festivals
- 20 Things #37: Fane of Evil
- 20 Things #38: Torture Chambers
Get GM’s Miscellany: 20 Things IV for only $5 by signing up to our Patreon campaign before 24 June
If you’ve any suggestions or requests for the subject of a “20 Things” article please leave them below. If you want to check out the contents of the book, check out our Free Resources page which includes links to all our “20 Things” articles.
Released 28 June 2019; Pages 78
Print ($14.95) DriveThruRPG
Don't Miss Our Free GM Resources
Effortlessly add detail and versimilitude to your game!