Places of Power are short, richly detailed supplements that each present a flavoursome locale such as a remote temple, borderland fort or reclusive wizard’s demesne. Ready to be plugged into almost any home campaign, each installment can be used as a waystop on the road to adventure, the home of a powerful NPC or even as a mini-adventure site in its own right.
GM’s Miscellany: Places of Power comprises the first 12 Places of Power. These include:
- Places of Power: Dragonmarch Keep
- Places of Power: Godswatch
- Places of Power: Penitent’s Rest
- Places of Power: The Fragrant Tower
- Places of Power: The Prismatic Tower
- Places of Power: The Midnight Market
- Places of Power: The Mistfall Refuge
- Places of Power: The Monastery of the Marble Palm
- Places of Power: The Mudded Manse
- Places of Power: Tumblestone Inn
- Places of Power: Valley of the Rocks
- Places of Power: Visionary’s Perch
Hit any of the links above to learn more about the Places of Power in question and to download a free sample!
Praise for GM’s Miscellany: Places of Power
“Featuring beautiful cartography, wonderful black and white, old school style drawings, and brimming with imagination, this supplement will help fill out any GM\’s world, whether it be homebrew or in a published setting.”
Jennifer J– (five stars)
“Creighton Broadhurst, Jeff Gomez, Eric Hindley, Anthony Jennings, Jacob W. Michaels, Jacob Trier, Amber Underwood and Mike Welham have created a compilation here, which sports a significant selection of rather impressive places to visit and adventure in…”
–Endzeitgeist (four stars)
Sign up for Raging Swan’s Patreon campaign by 10 January and get GM’s Miscellany: Places of Power for only $5!
Released 24 April 2017; Pages 84
Subscribe & Save