Featuring material from some of Raging Swan Press’s newest products as well as classic releases of yesteryear, advice articles and material from Creighton’s on-going design of the megadungeon Gloamhold, the GM’s Monthly Miscellany series is a terrific free resource for the busy, time-crunched GM.
This month’s issue features:
- Four Things Modern Dungeons Seem to Lack
- Silver Bluff At A Glance (from Village Backdrop: Silver Bluff)
- Marsh Town: Sights & Sounds (from Urban Dressing: Marsh Town)
- Marsh Town: Businesses (from Urban Dressing: Marsh Town)
- Looting the Cleric’s Body: Pouch Contents (from I Loot the Cleric’s Body)
- What’s the Point (in Gaming)?
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by Creighton Broadhurst, Taylor Hubler, Josh Vogt and Mike Welham
Released 4 April 2016; Pages 14