Featuring material from some of Raging Swan Press’s newest products as well as classic releases of yesteryear, advice articles and material from Creighton’s on-going design of the megadungeon Gloamhold, the GM’s Monthly Miscellany series is a terrific free resource for the busy, time-crunched GM.
This month’s issue features:
- 20 Pieces of Hill Giant Steading Dressing (from 20 Things #14: Hill Giant Steading)
- Quey’s Glade At A Glance (from Village Backdrop: Quey’s Glade)
- Dunstone at a Glance (from Town Backdrop: Dunstone)
- Hill Giants Aplenty (a collection of stat blocks)
- Down with Point Buy and Dump Stats!
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by John Bennett, Creighton Broadhurst and Mike Welham
Released 1 May 2017; Pages 13