Your PCs are deep in the dungeon and have just defeated a terrifying dragon! As they bandage their wounds, and ready their fallen friend’s bodies for return to the surface, they look around and ask “So what treasure’s in the dragon’s hoard, anyway?” At that point, unless the GM has prepared a detailed list of treasure, the PCs get (possibly) literally tons of coins and some generic magic items. (After all, most GMs have better things to do with their prep time than generate descriptions for stuff the PCs will likely sell).
Treasures & Trinkets: Treasure Hoards #4 banishes these problems by providing a veritable hoard of 25 pre-generated, richly detailed treasure hoards for challenges 17+ ready to insert into almost any GM’s campaign.
Treasures & Trinkets: Treasure Hoards #4 is designed for use with the 5th edition of the world’s most popular roleplaying game.
Sample Treasure Hoard
- Coinage: 34,614 gp, 37,320 pp.
- Star Rubies (3): Transparent red stone with a white star centre (each worth 1,000 gp; DC 15 Intelligence check identifies and values).
- Platinum-Plated Sceptre: This smooth sceptre is about 18 inches in length and topped by a transparent green sapphire (worth 7,500 gp; DC 25 Intelligence check values).
- Platinum Bracelets: A matching pair of platinum bracelets set with transparent black diamonds (each worth 5,000 gp or 5,500 gp as a set; DC 25 Intelligence check values).
- Chimera-hide Rug: This huge (12 ft. by 10 ft.) rug weighs 340 lbs., and is crafted from a chimera’s intact hide, although none of the heads are present (worth 5,000 gp; DC 25 Intelligence check values).
- Potion of Supreme Healing: A fine crystal flask contains a thick silver fluid.
Praise for Treasure Hoard #4
“When you need some loot in a hurry, or some inspiration when stocking the next dungeon, this is a handy resource.”
–Megan R (four stars)
Released 26 September 2016; Pages 10
Download a Free Sample Treasure Hoards 4 Sample Hoards
Subscribe & Save